Full revision of the Company Operations Manual amendment:
- based on our quality template;
- cross-checking with your Maintenance Control Manual to ensure similar content for defect control and technical dispatch;
- review of your flight operation processes and the inclusion of the processes in the COM;
- incorporation of existing processes and procedures and outstanding bulletin or directives and any information as determined through CAPs, if applicable;
- modification or development of forms to be used in flight operations and/or training;
- completion of checklists to demonstrate to your Inspector compliance with the applicable CASS regarding the contents of the Company Operations Manual including the compliance of the Training Programs;
- preparation of the Dangerous Goods Chapter as a separate manual (easier to manage future amendments);
- professional editing of the manual; and,
- further amendment of the manual in accordance with your Inspector’s review, as required, for approval.
For 702 & 703 operations, we recommend an annual revision for your manual to keep it current with your company processes, regulations and industry standards. 704 operators may require additional revisions throughout the year. This service is provided at an hourly rate.